This citrus pork rib roast recipe is the perfect dish to impress your guests with its succulent flavors and stunning presentation. The recipe features tender pork ribs that are infused with a tangy and zesty citrus marinade, creating a perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors. The ribs are slow-roasted to achieve that juicy and melt-in-your-mouth texture, making it the ultimate comfort food. Your guests will be blown away by the delicious aroma of the pork roast and its stunning golden-brown color.
The citrus pork rib roast recipe is not only delicious but also very easy to prepare, so you can enjoy a stress-free dinner party. With this dish, your guests will be talking about your culinary skills for a long time to come!
Serve these with roasted or steamed vegetables. Alternatively, this roast is also great with apples or pears roasted for about 1 hour at 350 F.
INGREDIENTS FOR PORK RIB ROAST
• 1 pork rib roast, about 4 lbs.;
• 3 cloves garlic;
• 3 cloves;
• Juice and zest of 2 lemons;
• Juice and zest of 2 oranges;
• 10 bay leaves;
• 4 rosemary sprigs;
• 1 tbsp. fennel seeds, chopped;
• ½ tbsp. Juniper berries, crushed with the side of a knife;
• 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil;
• Cooking fat, melted;
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
1. Make small incisions on the fatty side of the pork roast and insert a garlic clove and a clove in each
2. Combine the olive oil, 2 tablespoons cooking fat, and the juice and zest of the lemons and oranges in a baking dish together with the bay leaves, rosemary, fennel seeds and Juniper berries.
3. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper and place the roast in the marinade and in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
4. Get the roast out of the refrigerator before cooking so it tempers to room temperature.
5. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
6. Scrape the marinade off the roast and brown it all over in a skillet set over a medium heat.
7. Place back the roast in a clean baking dish and roast for about 1 ½ hours, until an instant read
thermometer indicates 145 F in the thickest part.
8. Let the roast rest for about 15 minutes before carving and serving.
Remember to consider the knowledge you gained from the 21 Day Weight Loss Program when preparing meals. Customize any of these recipes to suit your body’s needs, as learned from the program. If you haven’t enrolled yet, visit WeightLoss-Solutions for more details.
Unlock the secret to a healthier lifestyle with our Ultimate Guide to Food and Nutrition. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about clean eating, proper nutrition, and how to effectively use them to achieve natural and permanent weight loss. We are here to support you every step of the way, helping you reach your goals and maintain your results. Transform your life today by getting your free copy now!