Busy and don’t have much time to dedicate to making a healthy meal at home? Well, we have you covered. A 15-minute grilled salmon and cauliflower mash meal can be a healthy and delicious option after a long day.
Grilled Salmon Is Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Salmon is a fatty fish loaded with heart-healthy omega-3. These essential fats have many benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving cardiovascular health, and supporting brain functions.
Salmon is also an excellent source of high quality protein, which is essential for muscle development and overall body repair.
Low in Calories
Grilled salmon is low in calories, making it a great option for those looking to manage their weight. It’s a nutrient dense food that helps keep you full and satisfied.
Replacing traditional mashed potatoes with cauliflower mash is a smart choice if you are watching your carb intake. Cauliflower is lower in calories and carbs but still gives you that creamy, satisfying texture you crave.
Cauliflower is also nutrient-rich and packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, which supports digestive health.
Fast And Easy
The 15-minute prep time for this meal makes it a convenient option for busy individuals as well as families. You can have a yummy and nutritional dinner on the table in little time and with minimal effort.
You can find the full recipe here.
What You Need
- Microwaveable bag of cauliflower florets
- Olive oil or avocado oil spray
- Salmon filet
- Italian seasoning and lemon zest
- Smoked paprika
- Sea salt and pepper
- Baby bok choy
- Melted butter or olive oil
- Onion and garlic powders
- Microwave or boil cauliflower florets until soft
- Season salmon with avocado oil and seasonings
- Grill salmon in a hot skillet for about 4 minutes, flipping once
- Add bok choy and lemon juice, cook for 3 minutes, then remove from heat
- Mash steamed cauliflower with butter and other seasonings
- Garnish with dried chives and red pepper
This grilled salmon recipe makes a great lunch or dinner!