According to a 2022 Gallup poll, 41% of Americans consider themselves to be overweight. As of 2018, nearly 50% of Americans are actively trying to lose weight according to CDC data. How successful are these attempts? Success rates are just about 1 in 5.
A study performed by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that just 20% of those trying to lose weight actually find success in losing the weight and keeping it off with long-term lifestyle changes. In another study published in Medical Clinics of North America, of those who found trouble keeping the weight off, half of the weight was regained within 2 years, and 80% of the weight was back within 5.
What is the difference between those who find success and the majority who find difficulty hanging onto it? Sustainability. In order to lose the weight and keep it off, sustainable changes need to be made to keep these healthy lifestyle choices going – to make them a new way of life.
Losing weight is a life-altering decision that goes beyond just shedding pounds. Weight loss can dramatically improve your overall health, wellness, and the quality of your life. With every step you take towards a healthier lifestyle, your body begins to experience transformative benefits. Your energy levels are boosted, your overall health improves, and risks of various ailments are significantly lowered.
If you’re looking for a reason to finally lose weight, here are 21 health benefits of our highly-effective 21-Day Weight Loss Program.
- Easy to start losing weight
- Lots of tasty food options
- Cost-effective diet strategies
- Fun workout routines that don’t require a gym membership
- Increased mobility for daily activities
- Improved balance and coordination for engaging in various sports
- Boosted energy levels for a vibrant lifestyle
- Improved sleep quality, promoting overall wellness
- Positive body image
- Increased self-confidence
- Heightened mental clarity and productivity
- Boosted mood and improved mental health
- Strengthened immune system for better health
- Reduction in joint pain
- Improved lung function, enhancing aerobic activities
- Lowered risk of stroke
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Enhanced cardiovascular health
- Decreased blood pressure
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Reduced risk of diabetes, certain cancers, and heart disease
These are just the beginning of the health benefits of the 21-Day Weight Loss Program. By starting a tailored weight loss program, you set yourself on the path to achieving your weight loss goals systematically and sustainably. The benefits of losing weight extend far beyond the physical changes, encompassing a holistic transformation of your life.