There seems to be a lot said about detoxifying your body. Though reviews have been mixed on who should do it and how it should be done, the overall consensus seems to approve of detox for many reasons. Here are the top 5 reasons you should do a detox.
1) Energy Boost. Those who go through a detoxifying program report that they feel more energetic. When you get rid of the things that weigh you down, you’re apt to feel lighter and have more energy without a crash.
2) Improves Organs. Detoxifying your body will give your organs a chance to run on all cylinders without being bogged down. Your liver, kidneys, stomach, and colon will be cleansed and work more effectively.
3) Better Immunity. When your organs are functioning better, your body will absorb nutrients and vitamins better without the toxic block. The lymphatic system gets a full clearing and a boost to keep your body in top health.
4) Improve Mental Function. The toxins and free radicals that accumulate in your body can cause chronic fatigue, insomnia, and even problems with concentration. When you work them out of your system, you’ll find these issues will clear up.
5) Fast Weight Loss. Yes, a detox can help you lose weight. When you first start the program, you’ll lose weight just by flushing the toxins out of your body, but as you adapt to a healthy lifestyle, the weight will continue to reduce.
This is a standard Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.